On Fridays I’ll try to post links to some of the most interesting content I’ve found online throughout that week. Some funny, some serious, some just straight up cool. Of course, all this is in my opinion.
- Benny Hinn has been sued. Evidently he has violated a contract agreement with Strang Communications related to having a relationship. I’ll keep my opinions of this to myself.
- Said Musa has been freed! If you’re on Twitter, then you probably heard about Musa, who was imprisoned for his faith and was to be executed. Several prominent Christian leaders publicly called for his release, and it happened!
- Here is a HUGE picture of the face of the moon. Pretty cool.
- Along the same lines as number 3, here are some pictures of birds that were captured at 1/8000th of a second. Really incredible.
- Forum 11, sponsored by my alma mater Free Will Baptist Bible College, is open for free registration. Speakers include Voddie Baucham, Dr. Haddon Robinson, Dr. Garnett Reid, and Curt Gwartney, among others.
- Dr. Mohler, president of SBTS, posted a piece about the Department of Justice’s call to cease all efforts to defend the Defense of Marriage Act. Mohler calls it “A Milestone in the Betrayal of Marriage.”